The Oxfordshire Photography Contest 2014 is themed ‘Our Life’. The Our Life Photography Contest is a brand new yearly competition celebrating everything great about Oxford and the nearby areas. Share your best picture that captures your days in Oxfordshire. This could be a image that represents your community, what you care for about being in Oxfordshire, your travels, adventures, experience and more.
Upload your images and a caption to our contest site for your chance to win some amazing prizes. Judging takes place after the competition closes on the 10th of October by a carefully selected jury’s including Studio8, The Sponsors and Professionals from the Art and Photography industry. All finalists will be invited to an awards evening hosted by Bang and Olufsen in Oxford. Images must be taken within Oxfordshire. We look forward to seeing your photographs.
- A BANG & OLUFSEN Beolit 12 Radio in white and silver worth £429.
- Your images exhibited at the BANG & OLUFSEN in Oxford for 1 year.
- Invitation for you and a friend to the Presentation Evening at BANG & OLUFSEN in Oxford.
- A BANG & OLUFSEN Form 2i headphones worth £109
- Your images exhibited at the BANG & OLUFSEN in Oxford at the Presentation Evening
- A voucher for a photo course with Studio8.
- Your images exhibited at the BANG & OLUFSEN in Oxford at the Prize Presentation Evening
Copyright & Usage Rights
All submissions must be the original work of the contestant and must not infringe the rights of any other party. The contestants must be the sole owner of copyright in all images entered. Contestants will retain copyright in the images that they submit to Studio8 Ltd.
While we make every effort to repute photographers, including in printed reproductions of their work, we cannot assure that every use of the photographs will include photographers’ name.