The Society of International Travel and Tourism Photographers presents the Food Photography Photo Contest. This month the theme of the photo contest is ‘food’, so lets see some creative images that depicts this topic.
You could consider how
- food is produced,
- hot it is prepared,
- where it is served,
- how it’s served,
Or just about something that you think represent a strong story telling image that gets the visual message worldwide. As with all competitions excellent composition qualities are elemental along with good exposures and thoughtful post-production techniques
- One year Free Membership of SITTP Societies
- Entry to all of SITTP membership only photo contest
- Limitless access to SITTP members photography forum
- Listing on SITTP directory
- Image mentoring
- Qualifications and distinctions throughout submission of images
- The winner will also receive SITTP magazine
- Professional Imagemaker for 12 months
Pictures submitted must be no larger than 2k pixels wide.
Copyright of the pictures remains with the photographer – The Societies recognizes that the entrant, the owner of the photograph, retains full ownership of the copyright in each submission
Submissions can be used for publicity purposes only by The Societies and may be printed in our magazine.